After years of wear and tear and protecting you from the elements, it’s natural for your roof to begin breaking down, losing its luster and developing leaks. Fortunately, Pro Roofing NW is here to change that. We provide fast and effective roof repair in Seattle throughout Western Washington guaranteed to have your roof looking great and completely functional again in no time.
Our experienced roofing contractors offer services designed to improve your property’s structural integrity while making it look as beautiful as possible. After all, your house isn’t really a home unless your family has a secure and welcoming roof over their heads.
Pro Roofing NW is proud to work with leading manufacturers, including CertainTeed, GAF-Elk, Malarkey, and Owens Corning. Our team is also fully trained to perform roof repairs throughout the greater Seattle area for a range of systems, inching cedar shake or composition roofs, PVC roofs, and metal roofing—not to mention services for your gutters.
And with roof repair options for commercial properties and office buildings, on top of a variety of residences, you can always trust Pro Roofing NW to repair your roof to spec.
When to Call for Roof Repair
The truth is, there are a ton of things that can go wrong with your roof over the years. From trees falling during storms to day-to-day wear and tear, roof damage can occur at a moment’s notice.
While regular roof maintenance can prevent the need for expensive repairs throughout a roof’s lifetime, all roofs require repairs eventually. You may have purchased a home with an aging roof, a roof may have been installed incorrectly, or a roof may have undergone significant damage from a storm or other incident. Our Western Washington roofing team is highly experienced in repairing roofs of a wide variety of styles and materials, so you can be sure your home is in good hands. We have a 100% safety rating, meaning that you can rely on Pro Roofing NW to go above and beyond to protect your property and everyone in it.
Contact our Western Washington roofing team today to repair:
- Loose tiles and shingles: Wind, storms, poor installation, and about a hundred other things can cause tiles, shingles, and other parts of your roof to crack and fall loose, forcing you to require roof repair in Seattle, Kirkland, Tacoma, or anywhere in the Western Washington area.
- Leaks and holes: Even a small hole can become a major problem for your roof, especially if it gets big enough for water to leak into your property.
- Poor sealing: Any window, ventilation port, or chimney in your roofing must be sealed with flashing to be fully secure. If this is not done properly during installation, or if your flashing is not well-maintained over time, your roof may eventually need extensive roof repair.
- Puddles: Misshapen roofing can cause certain spots to sink in. These indentations can then start to fill with standing water every time it rains. If you have noticed puddles on your roof, make sure to call for a repair ASAP, as waiting to address this issue for too long may cause your roof to break down or even collapse.
- General wear and tear: From falling branches to animals that decide to make a nest on top of your house, roof damage is pretty much unavoidable over time. Fortunately, our experienced Western Washington roofing team offers repairs to combat the wear and tear from nature and the elements.
- Warped tiles - Because all of your tiles work together as a unit, if one is off or shaped a little differently than it's supposed to it puts your entire roof at risk. So if you're looking at your tiles or shingles and wondering why one is shaped differently from the rest, call in our Seattle roof repair experts promptly.
- Mold or mildew growth - Roof mold and mildew are common problems in the rainy Seattle area, but letting it grow can lead to serious and pricy roof damage. If you can see visible green growth on your tiles, then your roof isn't draining properly. There shouldn't be any standing water or puddles enough for mold to coalesce, so make sure to give us a call if you notice this.
- Light in your attic - One of the best ways to inspect your roof is to bring a flashlight up to your attic and turn off all the lights. Make sure to take note of any light that is getting through where it shouldn't. If light can get through, then water can too.
- Sagging roof - It's always good to periodically examine the slant and angle of your roof to make sure it hasn't begun sagging. When it starts to sag, a lot can change quickly, so make sure to call in our specialists for swift and dependable roof repair in the Seattle area and beyond.
At Pro Roofing NW, we are backed by more than 20 years of experience delivering amazing roofing work to customers in the northwest. We are the number-one-rated roofing company in the greater Seattle area and all of King, Pierce and Snohomish counties, and our family-owned and operated roofing company is always looking for new ways to go above and beyond for those we serve.
Pro Roofing NW treats every roof we work on like it was our own, so you know that when you call our roofing contractors, your property will never receive anything but the utmost care and respect. Call today for prompt and lasting roof repair anywhere in the greater Seattle area, and get ready to take your roof to the next level.
“Pro Roofing NW was excellent from start to finish.” - Anonymous