Malarkey Roofing in Seattle
Top-of-the-Line Roofing Systems for Your Western Washington Home
Our award-winning Seattle roofing company is proud to install high-quality Malarkey roofing products. All Malarkey shingles look great, particularly their designer shingles and their laminated architectural shingles.
At Pro Roofing NW, we install Malarkey roofing systems with great care, so they can last a lifetime. Additionally, your new roof comes with a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty, which goes beyond the manufacturer’s warranty.
Advantages of Malarkey Shingles
In King County and all over the Northwest, our weather presents certain challenges. Malarkey roofing shingles are designed to meet those challenges.
Below are some key features of Malarkey shingles that make them perfect for homeowners in the area:
- Algae control - Malarkey offers shingles with Scotchgard™ Protector, which inhibits algae growth and streaking. Of course, we love green in the Northwest, just not on our roofs!
- Impact resistant - Malarkey offers shingles with NEX™, which is a kind of rubberized asphalt that can withstand even the strongest rains and hail storms.
- Wind resistant - Malarkey's flexible NEX™ shingles are resistant to tearing and seal tightly to your roof deck even with winds up to 110 mph.
- Fire resistant - Malarkey shingles have the top fire rating of Class A.
- Smog reducer - Malarkey offers shingles with 3M™ Smog-Reducing Granules, which converts and makes one of the major components of smog harmless. Roofing your house with these is like planting two trees.
- Sustainable - Malarkey puts a strong emphasis on sustainability and uses recycled materials whenever possible in their shingle manufacturing.
3M™ Smog-Reducing Granules
Like many other states in the country that have been affected by wildfires, Washington is facing a serious problem with smog or outdoor air pollution. To combat this, Malarkey is pleased to offer 3M™ Smog-reducing granules to roofing shingle lines for trusted roofing contractors like Pro Roofing NW. This innovative roofing product from Malarkey can effectively help remove smog pollution using a specialized photocatalytic coating that gets activated when hit by the sun. This reaction then converts the nitrogen oxide gas or the smog itself into water-soluble ions to improve air quality.
Just imagine the impact this product can create if every roofing system in King County is installed with 3M™ Smog-reducing granules. Are you interested in making a difference to our outdoor air? Reach out to one of our Seattle roofers today.
Call Now & Ask about Our Malarkey Shingles
If you are considering a roof replacement, contact our professional roofers. Pro Roofing NW can have one of our mobile showrooms stop by so you can see our wide selection of Malarkey roofing shingles in Seattle. We can also evaluate your roof and provide you with a complimentary estimate on the same day.
Give us a call at (425) 598-0998 or submit an online contact form to get started!
Roof Work Portfolio
“Pro Roofing NW was excellent from start to finish.” - Anonymous