Composition Roofing in Seattle
Dedicated Western Washington Roofing Experts Providing Long-Lasting Composition Roof Installation and Repair
At Pro Roofing NW, we know that everything you love is under your roof. That is why our team is committed to delivering the highest quality roofing services possible.
As a family owned and operated company, we are incredibly passionate about serving the members of our community and ensuring their safety by providing top-quality composition roofing in in King County, Pierce County and Snohomish County.
Whether your composition roof needs fast and effective roof repair, replacement, installation, maintenance, or even roof cleaning, our team has got you covered. Our talented roofing team uses high quality products and materials to ensure your composition roof is as sturdy and reliable as can be. As with our other roof types, our composition roofing installations come with a lifetime guarantee.
Call (425) 598-0998 or contact us online to schedule reliable & durable composition roofing in King County, Pierce County or Snohomish County!
What Is a Composition Roof?
Composition roofs are some of the most common roofing systems found on residential homes in Western Washington, and are also a popular roofing material for commercial buildings. As opposed to many other types of shingles that are made from a single material, composition shingles are made from multiple materials, including slate, wood, laminate, and fiberglass. Composition roofs typically have a fiberglass reinforcing mat at the center of the shingle that is coated with mineral fillers, sandwiched between asphalt sheets, and coated again with granules.
Types of Composition Roofs
There are three common types of composition roofs to choose from, each with their own benefits:
- 3-tab shingles: 3-tab shingles are the most common type of composition shingles due to the fact that they are waterproof, easy to maintain, cheap, and come in a variety of colors. This is a single layer of shingle that splits the lower half of the shingle into 3 tabs.
- Laminate shingles: Laminate shingles are very similar to 3-tab shingles, except they have a second tabbed layer, which enhances their thickness and durability. These shingles are considered an upgrade to 3-tab shingles, which means they are more expensive.
- Architectural shingles: Architectural shingles are the most durable type of composition shingles. These shingles are thicker and heavier than the other types of shingles and often resemble slate roofs. With additional features such as moss-resistant coating and more durability, these are considered premium composite shingles.
When determining which type of shingle is right for your home, our Seattle area composition roofing specialists can work closely to determine your style, durability, color, and budgetary preferences.
Submit your info online or call (425) 598-0998 to request quick & comprehensive composition roof replacement or installation in King County, Pierce County or Snohomish County today!
Benefits of Installing a Composition Roof
As mentioned before, composition roofing systems are some of the most commonly selected systems with approximately 85% of homes using them.
So many homeowners are choosing composition roofing in the Seattle because it offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Affordability: These shingles are much cheaper than slate, shake, or clay, but offer the same great look.
- Durability: These shingles are impact resistant, fire resistant, and waterproof.
- Variety of options: Composition shingles come in a range of colors, styles, and textures, so you are guaranteed to find the perfect look.
- Great warranties: Warranties for composition roofing systems are often between 20 and 50 years.
- Environmentally friendly: These shingles are often made with recycled materials, which makes them eco-friendly.
- Little maintenance required: Because composition shingles are incredibly durable and resistant to fading, mold, moss, and stains, they require very little to no maintenance.
When you’re ready to install a new roof, our Seattle area composition roofing specialists are here to help. We will help you determine exactly which type of shingle is right for your property and provide a fast, professional installation so you can start enjoying your new roof right away. We will gladly provide cleaning and maintenance of your composition roof, as well as roof repairs at any scale.
Why Choose Us for Metal Roof Installation in Kirkland?
Pro Roofing NW is proud to set the standards for safety and quality while providing a seamless experience for our customers. From start to finish, you can count on our experts to offer professional guidance, a variety of options, top-quality workmanship, and unparalleled customer care.
Residents and business owners choose our team time and time again because we offer free, honest estimates, detailed proposals, premium-quality roofing materials, unbeatable roofing warranties, and the most reliable roofing services around.
Don’t settle for just any roofing company—choose the team that always works with your complete safety and best interests in mind.
Receive your free estimate on high-quality composition roof installation or replacement in King County, Pierce County and Snohomish County by calling (425) 598-0998 or contacting us online today!
Roof Work Portfolio
“Pro Roofing NW was excellent from start to finish.” - Anonymous