Bringing New Roofs to Customers All Over the Island
Pro Roofing in Maui provides exceptional roof replacement services to ensure that your property is fully protected from the elements. Our team is committed to using only top-quality roofing materials sourced from industry-leading manufacturers like CertainTeed, malarkey, and Owens-Corning.
When you choose Pro Roofing for your roof replacement needs, you’re guaranteed a high level of professionalism and reliability. Before starting any work, we inspect the existing roof to determine the best replacement options for your property. We’ll also provide you with a detailed proposal and a fair and honest estimate of the costs involved so that you can make an informed decision.
We install and replace a wide range of roof types and roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, metal roofs, single-ply membrane roofs, clay tiles, and more. Our team will work with you to choose the best option that meets your specific needs and style requirements. When we complete a roof replacement, we stand behind our work with the best warranty in the market. This assures you that our team has delivered the best quality work, and we are confident your roof will last for decades to come.
You May Need to Replace Your Roof If:
- Your Roof Has Reached a Certain Age: The lifespan of a roof varies depending on the material used, but most roofs last between 15-25 years. If your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan or you’ve been in your property for over 20 years with the same roof, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Your Shingles are Visibly Damaged: If you notice there are missing, broken, or curling shingles, it could be a sign that your roof is aging and reaching the end of its lifespan.
- You Spot the Telltale Signs of Water Damage: One of the most obvious signs that your roof needs repair or replacement is noticeable water damage on your ceiling or walls. A leaking roof can cause further damage to the structure of your property.
- Your Energy Bills Spike: A roof that is no longer energy-efficient can cause significant increases in energy bills. If you notice unusual spikes in your energy costs, it may be the result of an inefficient roof.
- You Notice Moss and Algae Growth: While these growths may seem harmless in the beginning, over time they can cause damage to your roof. Moss and algae can trap moisture on your roof and cause shingles to deteriorate faster.
- Light is Shining Through the Cracks: If you notice any light shining through your roof from the outside, it's a sign that there are gaps or cracks in your roof that are allowing light to penetrate. This could indicate that the roof is weakening, and that water may be getting into the property.
How We Make Roof Replacement Easy
At Pro Roofing, we understand that replacing your roof can be daunting for any homeowner. That's why we have made it our mission to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible through honest communication, high-quality workmanship, compassion for our customers, and outstanding warranties.
From the initial consultation to the final quality checks, we make sure that the service process is transparent and stress-free for our customers. Our team provides a detailed proposal and a fair and honest estimate so that you can make an informed decision about your investment. We also keep you informed during every step of the process so that you know exactly what to expect. Our team shows up on time, takes care of your property during installation and cleanup, and goes above and beyond to ensure that the project is completed to your satisfaction.
Additionally, we offer some of the industry's best warranties on all our roof replacements. We provide an unbeatable warranty to guarantee that the customer is protected in the unlikely event of any issues with the new roof. We stand behind our work and are confident in our ability to deliver quality roofing services.
What Can You Do to Prevent Common Roofing Problems in the Future?
Preventing common roofing problems can extend the lifespan of your roof and save you money on repairs and replacements.
Here are some steps you can take to maintain your roof and avoid common issues:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct visual inspections of your roof at least once or twice a year. Look for signs of damage, loose or missing shingles, and deteriorating flashing. Early detection can prevent minor issues from becoming major problems.
- Clean Gutters: Clogged gutters can lead to water backups, which can damage your roof and home. Clean gutters and downspouts regularly to ensure proper drainage.
- Trim Overhanging Branches: Overhanging tree branches can damage your roof in storms and promote the growth of moss and algae. Trim branches that are too close to your roof.
- Prevent Moss and Algae Growth: Install zinc or copper strips near the roof ridge to inhibit moss and algae growth. You can also use roof cleaning solutions to remove existing growth.
- Check Flashing: Ensure that flashing around roof penetrations (chimneys, vents, skylights) is secure and in good condition. Replace or repair any damaged flashing.
- Maintain Proper Ventilation: Adequate attic ventilation can help regulate temperature and humidity, preventing moisture-related issues and ice dams.
- Address Leaks Promptly: If you notice a leak, address it immediately. Delaying repairs can lead to more significant damage.
- Install Proper Insulation: Proper insulation in your attic can prevent heat loss and ice dams. Consult an expert to ensure the right insulation for your region and climate.
- Keep the Roof Clean: Keep the roof surface clean from debris, such as leaves, twigs, and dirt. Debris can trap moisture and promote rot.
- Avoid Walking on the Roof: Excessive foot traffic can damage roofing materials, so try to avoid walking on the roof whenever possible.
- Professional Roof Inspections: Schedule professional roof inspections every few years, even if you don't see any issues. Experienced roofers can identify problems that may not be obvious to the untrained eye.
- Proper Ventilation: Ensure that your roof and attic have adequate ventilation to prevent heat and moisture buildup.
- Proper Installation: If you're getting a new roof, hire a reputable contractor who follows industry best practices for installation.
- Regular Maintenance: Consider a roof maintenance plan with a professional roofing company, which can include inspections and minor repairs.
- Watch for Nearby Construction: If there's construction work near your home, protect your roof from falling debris and other potential damage.
- Protect Against Pests: Be vigilant about preventing birds, rodents, and insects from nesting on or under your roof. They can damage your roof and create entry points for water.
- Use the Right Materials: When replacing or repairing your roof, use quality materials that are appropriate for your climate and conditions.
Preventing common roofing problems requires a combination of proactive maintenance and periodic professional inspections.
By taking these steps, you can extend the life of your roof and reduce the likelihood of costly repairs or replacements.
“Pro Roofing was excellent from start to finish.” - Anonymous