As a family-owned and locally operated company, Pro Roofing NW has been servicing Woodinville homes since 2006. We have won a ton of awards to give you confidence in what you can expect from us. From providing high-quality roofing systems to ensuring outstanding workmanship, our professional roofing contractors are dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
To learn about your options for roofing systems today, contact us at (425) 598-0998!
Signs You Need Roof Repair
1. Cracked shingles - You might not make much of a cracked shingle here or there, but one defect can put your entire roofing network at risk. Since all your shingles protect each other it's best to call in our roof repair experts sooner rather than later.
2. Mold, moss or mildew growth - We might think that a little bit of growth on the outside of our homes isn't the end of the world, but it means there's water collecting where there shouldn't be any. While the growth itself isn't too bad, it's a trend that can worsen and lead to leaks or a sagging roof if left unaddressed.
3. Light or water in your attic - Obviously some water getting through your roof is less than ideal. But thing you should check for is light getting through your attic. Take a flashlight and go up to your dark attic and see if there's any light getting through and if so you should call in our Woodinville roof repair experts.
4. A broken gutter - A broken gutter can put your roof at risk of collecting water and potentially damaging your home. The Pacific Northwest gets a ton of rain so a properly working gutter system is a necessity year round.
5. Sagging - It's good practice to check your roof's foundation in your attic. Is it coming down a little or is it the same angle at which it was installed. If it's coming down, it's best to get this fixed so it doesn't put pressure on the rest of your roof.
Why Choose Our Woodinville Roofing Company?
With over 12 years of experience, Pro Roofing NW is proud to serve both residential and commercial customers throughout King County.
Our qualifications include:
- History– We’ve been re-roofing for a long time and got a huge list of jobs right around the corner from you. Just ask our representatives for a map of roofs just like yours.
- Ratings – We are the highest-rated roofer in Woodinville, WA. A simple Google search of the term Pro Roofing Reviews will reveal a bunch of great articles, videos, and testimonials of customers who have hired us and are satisfied with our products and services.
- Quality – We specialize in high-end projects. That doesn’t mean we are expensive, just awesome! We are familiar with custom homes, steep roof lines, complicated angles and more. We know how to remove complicated Cedar Shake roofs and install CertainTeed Presidential TL composition roofs.
- Customer Satisfaction – We try to leave every customer super happy with their decision to choose us. We know that their experience might just go online so we want to make sure things go well. We want customers to sing our praises. We promise to try our best for you so you’re proud of your choice to work with us.
As a local Woodinville roofing company, we take our work seriously. We understand how much your home means to you, and you can count on us to do a great job on your project!
Things to Do in Woodinville
Once a sleepy suburb of Seattle and Bellevue, Woodinville has come into its own. Woodinville wineries are renowned, people come from all over to dine at Woodinville restaurants and the list of things to do in Woodinville grows with each passing year. As Woodinville roofers, we spend quality time in the city and its sprawling surroundings, peppering our trips to perform Woodinville roof repairs and installations with visits to area attractions.
Visit Woodinville Wineries
We are fairly certain it is impossible to pull together any list of things to do in Woodinville without first mentioning Woodinville wineries, which are world-class. Woodinville wine tasting is not just an excellent way to spend a weekend, but it is also a major economic driver for the area. The grapes may be grown elsewhere, but it’s at the 130-plus Woodinville wineries where they’re transformed into award-winning wines. The most famous among local wineries is Chateau Ste. Michelle, Washington’s oldest winery, with expansive grounds that are home to an incredibly popular summer concert series that sees musical luminaries take the stage during the warmer months of the year. Woodinville wine tasting tours lure visitors from far and wide to sample the remarkable array of traditional and unique wines available in the area.
Dine at Woodinville Restaurants
- The Herbfarm: It pioneered the farm-to-table movement and a meal here is an unforgettable experience. What to order: The nine-course meal crafted from hyperlocal ingredients is the only thing on the menu. Reservations are required.
- Barking Frog: A long-time staple among Woodinville restaurants, everything is expertly crafted from high-quality PNW ingredients. What to order: Go for brunch, order the challah French toast. You won’t be sorry.
- Hollywood Tavern: Because in a fine-dining town, sometimes you just want a dark whiskey bar, some chairs around a firepit and a hearty burger. What to order: Anything with a side of fried pickles.
Wine Not: Other Woodinville Things to Do
There’s no doubt that Woodinville activities are heavily focused on two things: Woodinville wineries and Woodinville restaurants. However, there are plenty of other fun things to do in Woodinville that do not involve drinking and eating. For instance, another of the Woodinville activities that the area is known for is hot air balloon rides. Thanks to Over the Rainbow, you can load into the basket of a hot air balloon in one of the green expanses that surround the city, take off and float gently above Woodinville wineries and other attractions. Even if the breeze takes you away from the immediate area, a chase car will bring you right back to where you started. The area around Woodinville is ribboned with nature trails, which draw not only hikers aplenty, but also those who like to see the world on horseback. And if you’re a golfer, you can tee up at Echo Falls, which is open to avid golfers and first-timers alike. If a “good walk spoiled” isn’t your thing, post up at Strikers Bar and Grille and watch golf enthusiasts sink putts into the 18th hole.
Call our Woodinville roof repair experts today at (425) 598-0998 or submit an online form for a free estimate!