Whether you are replacing an aging roof, or putting one on a new home, scheduling an annual inspection or needing a consult about skylight installation, let the licensed and certified roofers of Pro Roofing NW help you. We are a Sammamish roofing contractor that is family-owned and operated. Our specialty is removing old roofs including cedar or composition roofs and installing new shingles from industry-leading manufacturers. We also handle metal roofing and flat roofing installation. All our work comes with a Lifetime Warranty to give you peace of mind for as long as you live in your home.
Some of the roofing materials we use include:
- CertainTeed’s Presidential, Presidential TL, and Landmark Series
- GAF/Elk’s Grand Canyon, Grand Sequoia, and Timberline 30 Series
- Owens Corning’s Oakridge, Duration, and Woodcrest and Woodmoor Series
- Cedar shakes and wood shingles
High-quality roofing products and service are just a phone call away. Get in touch with our Sammamish roofers now at (425) 598-0998!
Eco-Friendly Sammamish Roofer
Pro Roofing NW is a green company, leading our industry by implementing programs for material recycling, waste reduction, and the use of eco-friendly products. We also offer professional roofing options to Sammamish homeowners who want to reduce their carbon footprint while increasing their home’s energy efficiency.
Some of these options include:
- Skylight installation
- Adding roof insulation
- Energy-efficient roofing systems
Professional Roof Repair in Sammamish
Over time, normal wear and tear from the elements or harsh weather can cause your roof to deteriorate. If you're dealing with a roof leak, loose or missing shingles, puddles, or broken gutters, be sure to call Pro Roofing NW for high-quality roof repair and roof inspections in Sammamish. We take pride in offering affordable, durable repairs using quality materials and with a focus on eco-friendly practices. We serve all of King County, so if you live nearby and need roof cleaning or repairs, give us a call to schedule a roof inspection!
Signs You Need Roof Repair
1. Roof leak—The best way to inspect your roof's performance is by taking a flashlight up to your attic and turning off all the lights. If there's any light getting in where there shouldn't be any then water can just as likely enter your home.
2. Shingles on the loose—Broken, cracked or missing shingles can put the rest of your roof at risk. If you notice anything off with any one of your shingles make sure to call in our Sammamish roof repair experts.
3. Broken gutter—A broken gutter doesn't only look bad, but it will prevent your roofing system from getting all the draining it needs to properly protect your home.
4. Moss or mold growth—While broken gutters can lead to moss or mold growth, it's just one of the ways you may get excess water on your roof which can lead to unwanted growths that put your roof at risk.
5. Sagging—If you go up to your attic to look for a light leak, make sure to check that the foundation of your roof is still upright as if it were new. If you notice any sagging then call in our Sammamish roof repair experts to inspect your roofing network.
Contact Pro Roofing NW to Get a Free Estimate
We know your home is important to you. If you are looking for a highly skilled and professional roofer in Sammamish, please give us a call. Our team takes our work seriously. You can count on us to do a great job.
"Professional service and beautiful workmanship. We were ready for a new roof so we called Pro Roofing. They removed our wooden roof and replaced it with a composite roof and they also exchanged a few gutters and some skylights for us. They were very professional and kept us well-informed throughout the entire process, their communication skills were excellent. There was one small issue when they accidentally cracked one of our windows, but they were quick to respond and they fixed it right away. We had no problems with the workers themselves, they were very courteous and professional in our home. We have a dog who barks at everything and they were very good with our dog. They cleaned up after themselves and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our roof looks beautiful and I would recommend them to my friends and family. We hope to use them again in the future."
—Deborah E., Sammamish, WA