Pro Roofing NW is a Redmond roofing contractor that is family-owned and locally operated. Since 2006, our licensed and certified roofers have provided hundreds of homes and commercial properties in the area with services such as roof installation, roof cleaning, roof inspection, skylight installation, and more. Our Western Washington roofing company has earned numerous awards for our workmanship and quality roof installation practices.
Here are just a few of our awards:
- Angie's List Super Service Award for five years in a ro
- Best Roofer in Kirkland three times
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
We are also an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, CertainTeed Select Shingle Masters, and members of the Master Builders Association, National Roofing Contractors Association, and the Roofing Contractors Association of Washington.
Dedicated to Your Satisfaction
If you're looking for a professional roofing contractor in Redmond, Pro Roofing NW would love to help meet your needs. We work hard to ensure your experience with our certified roofers is a positive one, whether we’re performing an annual roof inspection or replacing your existing roof with the new one..
As licensed and certified roofers, it’s important to us that your roof is as beautiful as it is functional. We want you to be proud of how your roof looks and we want to do a job worthy of all the positive reviews we’ve earned from satisfied customers. Our job isn’t complete until you’re thrilled with your new roofing system, skylight installation, or roof cleaning.
“From the sales call to the final inspection, everything went very smoothly. Every person that we dealt with was knowledgeable, courteous, and very professional. The roofing crew was great. They showed up on time, put in a full days work and always cleaned up before they left for the evening. Thanks Pro Roofing! You can bet I will recommend your company!”
—Roger, Redmond, WA
Redmond Metal Roof Installation
Metal roofs are a fantastic option for Redmond homeowners. Not only are they extremely versatile and durable, but there are also options that look like traditional shingles. Best of all, metal roofing is very long lasting—you may never have to deal with roof replacement again. To learn more about metal roof installation in Redmond, contact the expert roofers at Pro Roofing NW today. All of our work is backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty!
What To Look For In A Roofing Services Company
- Free estimates - Our experts in Redmond roofing services will always be happy to come in and inspect your roof in order to give you a free estimate on any repair or replacement job. Make sure you know what you're paying with an honest and fair assessment before you let anybody start the job.
- Eco-friendly practices - Being the go-to Pacific North-West roofing company, we're 100% committed to eco-friendly roofing practices in order to ensure that you and your roof are as eco-friendly as possible. Check our out Green Roofing page here to see what we do in order to accomplish this.
- A visual portfolio - We know that the look and feel of a roofing system is almost as important as the functionality of it. Take a gander here at our roofing portfolio if you want to envision what your new roof could look like.
- Video reviews - We're well aware that you care about what others say about us so we've made a bunch of video reviews for you to enjoy at your leisure here.
- An informative blog - Not only do we provide the best roofing services in Redmond, but we also have a blog for you to keep up to date on the hottest news and latest trends in roofing.
Things to do in Redmond
As Redmond roofers, we spend a lot of time taking in the city from our elevated perch. But we do more than just repair and replace roofs in Redmond, we also live and spend our free time in the communities we serve. As such, we’ve discovered what the city has to offer, from Redmond restaurants to parks to shopping to other fun things to do in Redmond.
Outdoor Activities in Redmond
As with many cities in the Pacific Northwest, Redmond has prioritized its parklands. The crown jewel of Redmond-area parks is, without a doubt, Marymoor Park. No list of things to do in Redmond would be complete without mentioning the 560-acre park owned by King County. Along with expanses of lush grass and native plants and trees, Marymoor is also home to a climbing rock, a model airplane flying field, outdoor theater, sports fields (including a cricket pitch)—and the velodrome in the state, which is just one of the reasons Redmond is known as the “Bicycle Capital of the Northwest.” Marymoor also tops the list of Remond things to do for our four-legged friends with a 40-acre dog park that locals call Doggy Disneyland. If you happen to be near Marymoor during the warmer months, seeing a concert at Marymoor is a PNW summer rite of passage.
Redmond Restaurants to Visit
- Tipsy Cow: Because a burger is always good, but a really good burger made from locally sourced ingredients is even better. What to order: Don’t overthink it—try the Tipsy Burger.
- Woodblock: A whiskey bar where watching bartenders make the drinks is almost as fun as drinking them. What to order: A scotch egg (trust us), washed down with whiskey, of course.
- Spark Pizza: Not just the best pizza in Redmond, it might just be the best pizza in the Seattle area. What to order: Detroit-style Motor City Pepperoni.
Fun Things to Do in Redmond with Kids
With its extensive park systems, the best things to do in Redmond tend to be outdoors—when the weather cooperates, that is. Given how fickle the PNW weather can be, it’s always a good idea to have some indoor-focused ideas as a backup for gloomy days. That said, if weather allows and you’ve already fully explored Marymoor, among outdoor activities in Redmond worth checking out is the 11-mile Sammamish River Trail. The trail is fully paved and accessible to all, and offers glimpses of river otters, eagles, herons, nutria, ducks, salmon and other quintessentially PNW wildlife. If you’re looking for indoor-outdoor places to visit in Redmond, head over to Redmond Town Center. Sure, it’s a shopping center, but it’s one with a summertime splash pad, family-friendly events, plus a variety of restaurants and kid-focused shops to keep you and your youngsters entertained. Lastly, no list of things to do in Redmond would be complete without a mention of Microsoft, which is headquartered in the city. With its interactive exhibits and video games—including Minecraft—the Microsoft Visitor Center is among the activities in Redmond that kids will enjoy.
Get in Touch with Our Redmond Roofers Today
As your local Redmond roofing company, we take our work seriously. When you choose us as your roofer, you can count on us.
Call us today at (425) 598-0998 or fill out our online contact form to receive a free estimate for your Redmond roofing services!