Your Trusted Roofing Contractors in Fircrest
The single most important line of defense you have against the elements is the roof over your head. In Washington especially, having a roof that’s secure, well-built, and leak free is a must for keeping yourself dry and warm. However, as roofs are exposed to the elements they can wear out, leak, and in extreme cases, degrade to the point where they need full replacement. At Pro Roofing NW, our expert Fircrest roofers make sure your roof is completely impervious to anything Mother Nature can throw at it. If you’re looking for roof repair or replacement, reach out to the experienced Fircrest roofers from Pro Roofing NW so you can make sure your needs are taken care of.
Pro Roofing NW specializes in services such as roof installation, roof cleaning, roof inspection and repair, skylight installation, and more. Since 2006 we have been family-owned and locally operated, providing high-quality roofing systems, ensuring outstanding workmanship, and dedicating ourselves to service for your complete satisfaction. We have earned several awards proving our expertise and credibility as home and commercial roofers in Western Washington.
Our roofers have been recognized for multiple awards including:
- Three-time recipient of Best Roofer in Kirkland (our Headquarter location)
- Angie's List Super Service Award for five years in a row
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
We are also members of the Master Builders Association, National Roofing Contractors Association, and the Roofing Contractors Association of Washington.
Roofing To Fit Fircrest’s Needs
Whether you're a homeowner, property manager, or business owner, we'll take care of your roof as if it was one of our own. We've handled hundreds of residential and commercial roofs in the Seattle area and beyond, making sure your roof is as functional as it is beautiful.
As a licensed and certified roofing company, our goal is to safeguard properties from the unpredictable weather of the Pacific Northwest and leave you feeling confident that your Fircrest home or workplace is safe and secure.
To learn more about how we can help with your roofing project, give us a call at (425) 598-0998 and request a free estimate!
How To Know If Your Roof Needs Repair
- Damaged tiles or shingles - A cracked shingle here or there may not seem like much of an issue, but be careful-- one defect can put your entire roofing network at risk. Each shingle depends on the other, so it's best to call in our roof repair experts sooner rather than later.
- Mold, moss or mildew growth - Aside from the appearance of your roof looking less than ideal, the growth on your roof points to a much greater problem-- water damage. The water collecting in these spots means there may be water collecting in your attic and, if left untreated, growth can lead to a sagging roof!
- Light or water in your attic - Here's a tip to check for holes in your roof: take a flashlight and go up to your attic. Then, turn off the flashlight and see if there's any light getting through. If you see any light, that means there are holes in your roof. Be sure to also check the floor of the attic, especially beneath where the light is peeking in, to see if there is any water, mold or mildew growth. If so, you should call our Fircrest roofers right away.
- A clogged or broken gutter - Since we get our fair share of Rain in the Pacific Northwest, it's crucial to make sure your gutter system is in good shape. A clogged or broken gutter system can lead to water collecting, further putting your roof at risk. Give us a call-- we service your gutters too.
- Puddles or Sagging Shingles- Go into your attic and see if your roof is drooping down from its natural angle in any places. Then, look for puddle marks on your roof outside a few hours after the rain has stopped. If you see either of these indicators of potential sagging, give us a call ASAP to check it out! This type of damage can worsen quickly.
Eco-Friendly Roofing in Fircrest
While some roofing contractors in Fircrest are just now catching on, we've been dedicated to making our home and commercial roofing company environmentally friendly for a long while. We need to do our part in reducing the industry's carbon footprint by offering Green Roofing solutions to our eco-conscious community and beyond.
Pro Roofing NW uses a myriad of green roofing practices, like:
- Using EcoStar roofing tiles made of 80% recycled compounds,
- Recycling 100% of our materials,
- Switching to recycled paper in-house, and
- Investing in a paperless information management system.
We also strive to increase your home's efficiency in many other ways such as providing energy-efficient skylights and offering insulation options. We're committed to leading the green movement in the roofing industry!
Get in Touch with Your Fircrest Roofing Experts Today
As your local Fircrest roofing company, we take our work seriously. Choosing us as your roofer means choosing quality workmanship and excellent service, guaranteed.
When it comes to roofing in your neck of the woods, Pro Roofing NW has you covered.
Call us today at (425) 598-0998 or fill out our online contact form to receive a free estimate for your Fircrest roofing services!