In rainy Washington, it is vital for homeowners to have a high-quality roof installed to help prevent leaks that can lead to water damage in the home. Pro Roofing NW offers a combination of the best materials and craftsmanship to provide your family with the best quality roof with a lifetime craftsmanship warranty. If you are in need of roof installation services in the greater Seattle area, we are the team for the job! We are a roofing company that is based on quality and care and not simply on speed.
Call Pro Roofing NW today at (425) 598-0998 to schedule a free estimate for roof installation!! We serve King County, Snohomish County, Kitsap County, Pierce County, and the surrounding area.
Quality, professional roof installation is important because it:
- Protects your biggest investment: your home
- Guards you against costly and hidden damage
- Ensures a stronger and more long-lasting roofing system
- Gives you peace of mind
How to Get Started on Your New Roof
Contact our Seattle area roofers today so we can arrange a time to meet and send one of our mobile showrooms to you! You can see our wide selection of roofing systems from trusted manufacturers, including eco-friendly options. We’ll have a complimentary estimate to you the same day. Once you’ve decided, we’ll work around your schedule to find the most convenient time to perform your roof installation.
You can count on Pro Roofing NW to:
- Fully protect your home, garden, and yard during your roof installation
- Clean up every day before we leave
- Answer all your questions during the job
- Ensure a job done right the first time
Our Field Roofing Administrator will also stop by frequently to monitor quality and safety protocols and address any concerns you may have. After the job is done, our expert roof installers will follow up with you to check our work and to discuss continuing maintenance.
Roof Repair vs. Replacement
In many situations, the decision to repair or replace a roof is an easy one. If a single, isolated leak is found that affects only a small section of your roof, repair is often the better choice; if old age has taken its toll on your entire roof, replacement is the obvious choice. Unfortunately, roof repair vs. roof replacement is not always such an easy decision. In many cases, the best choice ultimately rests not only on the damage that is done, but on the roofing material you’re dealing with. We are expert roof installers, and can help you decide whether you need a roof repair, or a whole new roof installed.
How different roof materials impact repair & replacement:
- Slate & Tile - with slate and tile roofs, roof replacement is almost never the best choice. Unless your slate or tile roof is more than 70 years old, there’s a good chance that even extensive repair will be a better investment than installing an entirely new roof.
- Wood - if a wood roof has fallen into disrepair or is damaged enough to require extensive work, the best option might not only be roof replacement, but replacement with a different roofing material.
- Metal - those in the know can’t say enough good things about modern metal roofing. Over its extremely long lifetime, metal roofing will rarely require repair (unlike tile and slate that, while characterized by the longest life spans in the roofing world, are also brittle, often leading to many smaller repairs over their lifetimes). Chances are, if your metal roof has aged long enough to require repair on any kind of frequent basis, it has already done its job for decades and should be retired and replaced. If a metal roof is damaged by impact, there is a high probability that a roof repair will fix the damage for good and the roof as a whole will perform well for years to come.
- Asphalt - asphalt is probably the most difficult material to deal with when deciding whether roof replacement or roof repair is your best option. It is true that asphalt roofs can be patched up over and over again, but it is also true that the are likely to age far more quickly than other roofing materials. The big benefit of an asphalt roof, however, is that it is so affordable, you can completely replace one asphalt roof several times over before you hit the cost of a single installation of other roofing material options.
How does roof pitch affect cost?
Roof pitch refers to the slope of a roof. The steeper the roof pitch, the steeper the cost. A very steep roof is typically categorized as anything over a 6:12 pitch and is considered "unwalkable". Replacing roofs on such properties involve more staging and labor to safely install the roof, which results in a higher cost.
Giving You the Peace of Mind You Deserve
In addition to providing you with high-quality roof installation throughout Western Washington, Pro Roofing NW will also give you our Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty. This goes beyond the manufacturer’s warranty that only covers materials. Our warranty covers the installation of your new roof for as long as you own the house, and it is transferable to the new owner should you ever sell your home in the future. How can we provide such a warranty? Because we have the premier roofing craftsman anywhere in King County, Pierce County, Snohomish County, Kitsap County, and the surrounding area, and a quality control system second to none. It’s why we can say, “We’ve got you covered.”
Call today or contact us online to schedule a roofing installation in Seattle, WA!
“Pro Roofing NW was excellent from start to finish.” - Anonymous