To set up your new gutters for success, request Pro Roofing NW in King County, Pierce County, Kitsap County, and Snohomish County for professional gutter installation.
The Importance of Properly Installed Gutters
Properly installed gutters fit for the rainy Seattle area weather and the debris from the tall trees of Western Washington with last longer and require less repairs over time as they continue to whisk water away from your home.
In addition to draining properly and protecting the foundation of your home, it's just as important that new gutters fit the home properly. Over-sloping can cause a house to appear tilted. Under-sloping can leave excess water, making the gutters susceptible to expansion and contraction during our changing weather. This can cause corners and downspout connections to break.
Enhance Your Home's Curb Appeal with Custom Gutter Designs
At Pro Roofing NW, we understand that gutters are not only functional but also contribute to the overall aesthetic appeal of your home. Our expert installers can create custom gutter designs that seamlessly blend with your home's architecture, enhancing its curb appeal.
Benefits of our custom gutter designs include:
- Unique and personalized gutter styles
- Increased property value
- Improved exterior appearance
- Enhanced drainage efficiency
- Protection against water damage
Whether you prefer traditional or modern gutter designs, our team can work with you to create a customized solution that meets your specific style preferences and complements your home's exterior.
Why Choose Us for Gutter Installation?
When it comes to gutter installation, we have the experience to know which gutter systems work best for every roof, and we know the tricky Seattle weather better than national gutter installation companies, making sure to account for everything local rainfall sends your way. Ironically, the most overlooked aspect is also the most important—the installers! Pro Roofing NW looks high and low to hire the best gutter installers in Washington state.
It's critical to make sure that new gutters slope correctly so they perform well. Our team of experts makes sure that new gutters are installed at the ideal angle, allowing all the debris to flush out properly.
Learn more about our gutter systems:
Pro Roofing NW installs gutters with the top silicone Tremco 830 thermoplastic-elastic to aid in the expansion and contraction process. Many types of silicone become brittle or detached. Our silicone stays adhered longer and maintains its softness allowing the connections to stay strong even after the worst elements.
Other features of our gutter systems:
- Our downspout size – We offer two different size downspouts to accommodate your home's needs. The amount of debris and water flow will determine what size downspouts your home requires. Most downspouts are 2x3, but some homes simply need more drainage and 3x4 inch downspouts are necessary.
- Better materials – Pro Roofing NW's gutters are Custom® Aluminum Alloy coated with Corrosion-Inhibiting Pretreatment and a Polyester Finish. Custom Built Metals extends a lifetime warranty on the aluminum because of resilient Stain-Resistant Protection.
- Durability – Every gutter system we install is .032-inch Aluminum which is 20% heavier than Standard Gutters (.027). This is maybe the single most important feature and one which distinguishes many gutters. The strength of the Aluminum will hold the clips better, allow the gutters to flex less, and increase the overall durability immensely. This is especially important when branches and debris from storms come crashing down.
- Premium hidden gutter hangers – Used and fastened to every rafter tail (DOUBLE STANDARD GUTTERS), these hangers are vital to the strength of the system. Not only are our gutter hangers strong, but we use double the recommended amount, fastening them to each rafter tail whether the home has a fascia or not! Pro Roofing's gutters can withstand a tremendous amount of weight making them one of the strongest gutters in the Northwest.
- Hand-cut miters – This is a distinct difference from strip miters, which Pro Roofing NW would never use. Hand-cut miters create a much more refined look. They are also the strongest way to connect corners. During gutter installation, we overlap the aluminum around the connection providing a third flap of material. The combination of the gauge of the aluminum, the style of corner cut, the type of silicone, and the craftsmanship with the sloping and skill of the connecting cut make Pro Roofing's corners the most durable and longest lasting anywhere!
- Drain guards – These are little boxes connected to all downspouts which enter into drainage systems. Our drain guards catch all debris on its way down the spout. One can then simply remove the aluminum screen and empty all debris out before reinstalling it. By preventing debris from entering the drainage it is virtually impossible to have a backup or a clog. This is one of the signature features of Pro Roofing’s gutter installations that very few companies offer. This single feature raises the quality of our gutters significantly making them one of the best complete systems available.
- Hidden clips – Our greater Seattle area roofers go to great lengths to make each downspout as least invasive as possible. Most downspouts connect to the home by lapping a strip of aluminum over the spout running down the home. Not only is this ugly, but it can damage the siding and leave a large piece of the siding unpainted. Pro Roofing's clips are hidden to provide a more finished look to downspouts and less damage to the home. The downspout clips also provide more flexibility to the system in every sense of the word. The clips can be installed in more places because of their size, allowing our downspouts to be stronger especially if the location of the spout is in an unusual spot.
- Splash blocks – Pro Roofing NW places splash blocks under all downspout drainage areas. Splash blocks are essential to prevent erosion. Most downspouts drain directly onto the ground and several negative effects can result including foundation problems or even mold. We can match the landscape with three color choices: concrete, brown, or green.
- Drain cap adapters – These are installed to each connection where the bottom of the downspout meets the underground drainage system. Debris and rodents often find their way between the gaps usually left by most downspouts. Our adapters finish the connection between the downspouts and the French drain making it nearly impossible for anything to find its way down there.
If you are looking for a cheap set of gutters to slap upon a house, then our gutters are not for you. If you want a gutter system that will last our next big storm, this system is perfect.
Pro Roofing NW also provides a gutter cleaning service if you elect not to get a leaf or needle proof system. Let us visit your home so we can demonstrate.
“Pro Roofing was excellent from start to finish.” - Anonymous