Pro Roofing NW is a family owned and operated roofing contractor serving Bellevue and the surrounding areas. We specialize in a wide range of roofing services, such as roof replacement, roof cleaning, roof repair, skylight installation, new gutters, and more.
Whether you are looking to install metal roofing on your home or, schedule your annual roof inspection and cleaning or need a consultation about installing a skylight, our team of roofing professionals is here to help.
We serve both residential and commercial customers and are known throughout the Bellevue area for our dedication to customer service. When you choose us as your roofing contractor, you can trust that the roof over your head is in expert hands.
Signs You Need Roof Repair
1. Any water getting through - The easiest way to tell you need roof repair is if you have water from a storm getting through your roof and into your home, put some pots and pans to limit the water damage and call in our roof repair experts.
2. Cracked shingles - If your shingles look off in any way, such as cracked or discolored, then make sure to contact our Bellevue roof repair experts because one defect can put your whole roof at risk.
3. Moss or mold growth - If you don't have a properly structured roof it may not be draining as it should. What this means is you'll be getting moss and mold growth where you shouldn't be and it's sign of something off with your roof.
4. Sagging roof deck arches - If your roof's deck is looking a little bit low or slanted, then it's the result of a lot of time supporting the rest of your roof. It could be that it wasn't installed properly but either way give us a call to inspect your roof.
5. Light in your attic - If you're wondering about the status of your roof, the best place to go is your attic. Turn the lights off and bring a flashlight to get you there and then turn the flashlight off. If you see light coming through then contact our Bellevue roof repair team because that means water will get through as well.
Award-Winning Customer Service
At Pro Roofing NW, we are proud of the work we do. The roofing systems we install come from industry-leading manufacturers such as CertainTeed and Owens Corning. We love the Bellevue area because of all the great people.
Over the last few years, our Bellevue roofing company has been rated one of the very best in customer service, earning us several awards.
Some of our recent roofing awards include:
- Angie’s List 2017 Super Service Awards
- Better Business Bureau Torch Awards
- National Roofers Contractor Association awards
- Roofers Contractors Association of Washington awards
- Owens Corning Systems Advantage Awards
- CertainTeed Select Shingle Masters Awards
Our customer service shines through in every project we undertake. Our licensed and certified roofers get things done right the first time, no matter the size or scale of your roofing needs. We have great online reviews that we have worked tirelessly to earn.
"They were very good fast and efficient and did a quality job."
—Seth G, Bellevue, WA
What To Look For In A Roofing Company
1. Free estimates - If you're wondering how much a roof replacement or repair job might cost, our Field Roofing Administrator will take a comprehensive look at your roof and offer you a fair honest estimate on what the cost of the job will be.
2. Lifetime warranties - Don't settle for another Bellevue roofing company that doesn't stand behind their work. What that means is a lifetime warranty behind the roof so that you're never left out to dry should your roofing network let you down.
3.A media portfolio - When it comes to your roof, we know that appearances are as important as functionality so check out our Photo Gallery here to see what your roof could look like and our YouTube Channel here for videos.
4. 5-star reviews - Having provided roofing in Bellevue for as long as we have, we've collected a bunch of rave reviews. Gloss through our reviews here at your leisure and contact us today to see what it is our customers love so much about us.
5. An informative blog - We're not only determined to provide you the best roofer in Bellevue, but we also have online collateral to keep you up to date on the hottest trends and latest news in the roofing industry.
Things to do in Bellevue
We love serving the Eastside as Bellevue roofers. During our time repairing and replacing roofs in Bellevue, we have seen a lot of what the city has to offer. Once a satellite of Seattle, Bellevue has since grown into a city with a thriving arts community, restaurant scene, nightlife, place to bring kids, outdoor attractions and more. Read on to learn about things to do in Bellevue that aren’t under your own roof.
Outdoor Activities in Bellevue
Getting outside is one of the easiest things to do in Bellevue. One of the jewels of the extensive Bellevue park system is Meydenbauer Bay Park, which features a curved pier and overwater walkway that allows pedestrians to experience Lake Washington. For those seeking a sojourn among the trees, Lewis Creek Park offers the Pacific Northwest combo of forest, wetlands, meadows and trails, and a self-guided scavenger hunt will help you and your curious kids explore it all. For those seeking a little adrenaline rush with your outdoor activities in Bellevue, we recommend a visit to the Bellevue Challenge Course, a ropes course high up in the trees or Bellevue Zip Tour, where you can explore the forest at 35mph and from 80 feet up in the air.
Fun Things to do in Bellevue with Kids
A great city for families, there is an abundance of things to do in Bellevue that are kid-friendly. No list of places to visit in Bellevue with kids would be complete without a mention of KidsQuest, the city's award-winning interactive children's museum. With a focus on STEAM activities, kids can have fun and a learning experience under the same roof. When the weather turns rainy, Crossroads Shopping Area is a great place to bring the young ones. Malls aren't always thought of among the best things to do with kids, but Crossroads offers the Stone Gardens Climbing Gym, the Market Stage with frequent live performances, retro kids' rides and, of course, the jumbo chessboard for which it is well-known.
Feeling Hungry? Visit Bellevue Restaurants
No longer a suburb of Seattle, Bellevue has become a dining destination all its own. Here are some renowned Bellevue restaurants and the dishes that made them popular.
- El Gaucho: Bellevue's iconic destination steakhouse. What to order: the tableside Caesar and a steak—they're classics for a reason.
- Monsoon Bellevue: Modern Vietnamese with Pacific Northwest flair. What to order: the Catfish Claypot is their signature dish.
- Bellevue Brewing Company: They allow kids and dogs, and serve award-winning beer. What to order: the Cubano, French Dip or any dish that features their house-smoked meats.
- Burgermaster: Because no list of Bellevue restaurants would be complete without this classic. What to order: Anything with onion rings on the side.
Art Activities in Bellevue
Bellevue is home to a thriving and vibrant arts community and there's evidence of it everywhere you turn. With more than 120 pieces of public art in downtown alone, one of the easiest things to do in Bellevue is take the Downtown Bellevue Art Walk. Pick up an ArtMap, choose a starting point and start exploring. If you're looking for art activities in Bellevue that are not weather-dependent, the Bellevue Arts Museum—or BAM as it is locally known—is the place to be. Its focus is on contemporary visual art, craft and design and its rotating art exhibitions are curated to encourage community conversation and engagement
Get Expert Roofing Services Today
Pro Roofing NW’s team of professional roofers in Bellevue will continue to provide the highest level of workmanship and the best roofing products to make every customer happy. No matter the size of the project—from gutter services to roof replacement—we’re here to insure the roof over your head is safe and sound.