Gutter Installation in Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Seattle, WA and Eastside Cities
When it comes to gutter installation, we believe our gutters to be the best in every way. Ironically, the most overlooked aspect is also the most important – the installers!
We look high and low to hire the best gutter installers in Washington state. It's critical to make sure that new gutters slope correctly so that they perform well. Our team of experts makes sure that new gutters are installed at the ideal angle, allowing all the debris to flush out properly.
In addition to draining properly, it's just as important that new gutters look great. Over-sloping can cause a house to appear tilted. Under-sloping can leave excess water, making the gutters susceptible to expansion and contraction during our changing weather. This can cause corners and downspout connections to break.
Let's talk gutter installation
What else makes our gutters so durable?
- Pro Roofing uses the top silicone (Tremco 830 thermoplastic-elastic) in our gutters to aid in the expansion and contraction process. Many types of silicone become brittle or detached. Pro Roofing's silicone stays adhered longer and maintains its softness allowing the connections to stay strong even after the worst elements.
- Downspout Size: Pro Roofing offers two different size downspouts to accommodate your home's needs. The amount of debris and water flow will determine what size downspouts your home requires. Most downspouts are 2x3, but some homes simply need more drainage and 3x4 inch downspouts are necessary.
- Pro Roofing's gutters are Custom® Aluminum Alloy coated with Corrosion-Inhibiting Pretreatment and a Polyester Finish. Custom Built Metals extends a lifetime warranty on the aluminum because of resilient Stain-Resistant Protection.
- Every gutter system Pro Roofing installs is .032-inch Aluminum which is 20% heavier than Standard Gutters (.027). This is maybe the single most important feature and one which distinguishes many gutters. The strength of the Aluminum will hold the clips better, allow the gutters to flex less, and increase the overall durability immensely. This is especially important when branches and debris from storms comes crashing down.
- Premium Hidden Gutter Hangerswill be used and fastened to every rafter tail (DOUBLE STANDARD GUTTERS). This is vital in the strength of the system. Not only are Pro Roofing's gutter hangers the strongest on the market, but we use double the recommended amount fastening them to each rafter tail whether the home has a fascia or not! Pro Roofing's gutters can withstand a tremendous amount of weight making them one of the strongest gutters in the Northwest!
- Hand-Cut Miterswill be cut for all corners. This is a distinct difference from strip miters, which Pro Roofing would never use. Hand-cut miters create a much more refined look. They are also the strongest way to connect corners. Pro Roofing overlaps the aluminum around the connection providing a 3rd flap of material. The combination of the gauge of the aluminum, the style of corner cut, the type of silicone, and the craftsmanship with the sloping and skill of the connecting cut make Pro Roofing's corners the most durable and longest lasting corners found anywhere!
- Drainguards are little boxes which are connected to all downspouts which enter into drainage systems. Pro Roofing's Drainguards catch all debris on its way down the spout. One can then simply remove the aluminum screen and empty all debris out before re-installing it. By prohibiting debris from entering the drainage it is virtually impossible to have a backup or a clog. This is one of Pro Roofing's signature features that very few companies offer. This single feature raises the quality of our gutters significantly making them the one of the best complete systems available.
- Hidden Clips: Pro Roofing goes to great length to make each downspout as least invasive as possible. Most downspouts connect to a home by lapping a strip of aluminum over the spout running down the home. Not only is this ugly, but it can damage the siding and leave a large piece of the siding unpainted. Pro Roofing's clips are hidden to provide a more finished look to downspouts and less damage to the home. The downspout clips also provide more flexibility to the system in every sense of the word. The clips can be installed in more places because of their size allowing Pro Roofing's downspouts to be stronger especially if the location of the spout is in an unusual spot.
- Pro Roofing places splash blocks under all downspout drainage areas. Splash blocks are essential to prevent erosion. Most downspouts drain directly onto the ground and several negative effects can result including foundation problems or even mold. Pro Roofing can match the landscape with three color choices: Concrete, Brown, or Green.
- Drain Cap Adaptersare installed to each connection where the bottom of the downspout meets the underground drainage system. Debris and rodents often find their way between the gaps usually left by most downspouts. Pro Roofing's adapters finish the connection between the downspouts and the French drain making it nearly impossible for anything to find its way down there.
If you are looking for a cheap set of gutters to slap up on a house then our gutters are not for you. If you want a Pro Roofing Gutter System that will last our next big storm this system is perfect. Pro Roofing also provides a gutter cleaning service if you elect not to get a leaf or needle proof system. Let us visit your home so we can demonstrate.
Gutter Contractor Bellevue